IRWIN INDUSTRIAL TOOL HA30507 7-64 Cobalt 135 Degree Left Handed-Mechanics Length
Left-Hand Mechanics Length Cobalt High Speed Steel Drill Bits - 7/64".
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals.
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection.
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening.
- Ideal for use with screw extractors.
- Flute Length - 1 in.
- Overall Length - 2-3/16 in.