Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
#5 UNIBIT 1/4 TO 1-3/8 Irwin 10235
Product Code: V10235
Availability: In Stock
IRWIN Unibit High-Speed Steel Fractional Self-Starting Step-Drill #5, 10235
- Ideal for drilling holes in mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood, and laminate
- SpeedPoint tip for faster starting
- Single-flute cutting edge drills true round holes and maximizes step control
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Crafted of durable high-speed steel
The IRWIN UNIBIT High-Speed Steel Fractional Self-Starting Step Drill #5, 1/4" - 1-3/8", is ideal for drilling clean, smooth holes in mild steel, copper, bass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood, and laminate. Crafted of high-speed steel, it has a SpeedPoint tip that guarantees fast starts and a single-flute cutting edge for drilling true, round holes with a precise step control for multiple sizes. Hole sizes are permanently laser-etched on the inside of the flute and will not wear away for easy identification throughout the life of the bit. The bit features a quick change hex shank that secures easily in the drill chuck.
From the Manufacturer
UNI-BIT STEP DRILL #5 1/4-1-3/8"10 SZ"