Your shopping cart is empty!
12" Dial Gauge with Daul Chuck Milton High Pressure 1-160 PSI
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Dial measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 0-160) and kilopascal (kPa, 0-1100, increments of 20) readings.
- DUAL CHUCK HEAD: Dial tire gauge, customized for high-pressure applications. 45-degree chuck for easier access to tire valves. Durable, protective rubber boot.
- DEFLATOR VALVE: Built-in deflating tire valve to bleed off overinflated tires or deflate to desired pressure.
- COMPATIBLE/MULTI-USE: Milton tire gauges are versatile and handy for use on Cars, SUVs, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, and more.
- MILTON #: S-935, S-936, and 951 all come with a 12-inch hose.
- 0-160 5 lb. increments