Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
15 PC Noseman Drill Set Regular NDT44120
15 PC Noseman Drill Set Regular
Model # 44120, NDT44120
Norseman Magnum Super Premium Drill Sets
Norseman Magnum Super Premium drills substantially outperform cobalt drills in work hardening Stainless Steel applications. Magnum drills are made of special hi-moly tool steel, which is much tougher than cobalt steel. The thin web penetrates the work hardening stainless fast enough to continually cut beneath the chip which is hardening from deformation. This means the drill is cutting softer steel.
Features / Benefits:
- Made from special Hi-Molybdenum tool steel.
- 135° split point for fast penetration and accurate starting without a center punch.
- Precision ground point, body, clearance and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance.
- Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
- These drills are heat treated at 2185° F and then nitro-carburize finished at 950° F to be measurably harder than high speed steel.
- Space aged nitro-carburized steel withstands substantially higher drilling temperatures while maintaining sharpness.
- Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications.
- Sizes smaller than #52 have non-split points.